Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny Chocolate

Is it possible to love a thing too much? Well I'm sure when it comes to chocolate, many would admit that they do indeed love it too much. So much so, that the very idea of being denied it for any length of time, can bring out the most irrational thoughts and behaviour. The kind of behaviour, only chocolate lovers like me, can understand and relate to. I think we simply believe that eating chocolate is a right that should never be questioned. And if ever it is, we automatically default to defense status, a kind of 'chocoholic fight or flight mode.' Well, here are some of my most zany thoughts, inspired by the notion of chocolate being the most important thing in the whole wide world... Ever!..

In the beginning, there was the word...and the word was Xocalati

There are three important things in life: Love, chocolate,...and..er...and remembering to buy chocolate.

Last week, I saw a swimming pool full of chocolate liquor; and as usual, I had to go and put my foot in it... (well to be honest, it was both feet).

We were the first to build a house completely from chocolate. Two months later, here we are; homeless, (but not hungry).

If chocolates and flowers are the way to a girl's heart, then why the hell do they not make chocolate flowers?

Two chocolate chips were sitting on a freshly baked cookie. One looked up at the sky and said, "it's nice here, isn't it?" The other replied, "no, I'd much rather be in a bar."

Susan asked Mary, "so what would you do if I took all that chocolate away?" Mary replied, "so what would you do if you had to carry all that chocolate, without any legs?"

"At the end of the day, people are all the same, we all want and need the same things, don't we?" "Huh... speak for yourself dude!"

I had a 'near death' experience, and I saw the light, and the light was leading me into a shiny brown, and the shiny brown was surrounded by, what looked like almonds.

Money is everything. You can't get chocolate without it.

"I just don't know what you see in that man, after all, he's just a candy store worker."

Obviously, the person that said, "music is the food of life," never tasted it.

I have become an optimist. The larder isn't half empty, It just has more space for...chocolate... things....

They say that chocolate gives you a boost of energy. I bought all this chocolate because I'm planning to run a marathon. Sometime soon... Honestly...

"I would run a million miles just to be by your side... The chocolate side of course, not the wafer side."

"You asked me where I expected to be in three years time. But before I answer the question, I must first ask, where will the chocolate be?"

"So what if I do have a chip on my shoulder? You should see what I have in my pockets."

"My son, friends will come, friends will go. But chocolate doesn't have legs."

In the cold light of day, chocolate tastes just right.

If you were in my shoes, you'd have very sticky feet.

If faith really can move a mountain, then why couldn't she carry a bigger box of chocolates when she visited yesterday?

Tomorrow's another day. "Oh dear, back to the shops again."

Who would have thought that chocolate could become so popular, without being featured on a reality TV show.

Well, now you have heard my thoughts. If I have anymore I will let you know. Stay sweet, my chocolate love, and one day we will melt into one; and you can have my nuts.


------------------------------

There are many more articles on the subject of chocolate at Lloyd Gordon's Chocolate website. If you wish to see them, as well as the many ranges of luxury gourmet Chocolate products, then visit => http://www.chocolatetray.com  

Article Source: Free Article Directory - http://www.articleManiac.com Search And Submit Articles

 
love chocolate

raw chocolate bar recipes raw chocolate health benefits of chocolate raw chocolate dark chocolate hot chocolate chocolate cheesecake recipe  hot chocolate tasty chocolates



No comments:

Post a Comment