Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thumbs up for Sprinkles' German-chocolate 'cakes

Cupcakes? Meh. I can usually pass them up in favor of other treasured foods. But Sprinkles caught me off-guard with its German chocolate cupcakes, which are a limited-time offering through Jan. 30. (Sprinkles sent me samples last week.)

The frosting is a knock-out. The press release describes it as "a rich, golden caramel laced with fresh coconut and crunchy pecans," and I could not have said it better. It's piled on, and am I glad it is. I want to savor every morsel. The cupcake itself is a moist, lighter chocolate.

Like I said, I hardly ever get this hyper about a cupcake. Maybe it's all that sugar. (Not. There's no evidence linking hyperactivity in kids to sugar, no matter what parents say.) They're $3.50 each or $39 a dozen.

Source

margorit soccrx soccergames soccerfanx

No comments:

Post a Comment